Friday, March 16, 2018

SADDEST PHOTO in the INTERNET

This photo caught the sentiments of the people in the internet. A lot of them pity the situation that the photo portray, knowing that this is happening under the people's noses but every one seems to turn a blind eye, turns everything to emotional condition.

A Life Waiting to Perish
by Amsy : Uhmsy Ledesma







It was a wonderful day.
I heard his voice calling out my name.


"Babe, today is going to be fantastic! Get ready!"
I rushed to the rusty iron door and got too excited.
I pictured that this day is going to be full of snuggles.


"It will be a day well spent with this person.", I said to myself.
For the past 11 months, I felt like a princess.
He's been my chef, my doctor, my all in all.



But little did I know that today we both have to say goodbye to each other.
"What went wrong?", I mumbled.
"I thought everything was fine between us?"
He opened the door, took me out and cleaned me up.



He whispered to me that this day is a celebration and I will make a lot of people happy.
I was puzzled, I couldn't understand what was happening.
He loaded me unto the truck and drove to a place I've never been to.
20 minutes later the car stopped. It was an unfamiliar place.
People looked so busy and no one seemed to wonder who I am.




Then as soon as I got off the truck, a stranger with a big rope in his hands took me in his arms.
I didn't know what awaits me. I turned around, as the man whom I spent my life with bid farewell.
My heart sank into despair.


Now the stranger took the rope, strapped it on my foot and tied me into a barrier.
As I stood behind the gate, there I saw creatures of my kind lying lifeless on a pole above the burning coals.
11 months ago I breathed life. Today I'll succumb to death. I was a life waiting to perish.




Photo grabbed from SamOne LikeYou (Mobile Photography Philippines)


-To a few, she is a family, to some she is a pet, but to many she is a meal.

-This photo touched my soul that I wanted to write what my heart feels right now.


FEELING EMOTIONAL .












Comment your reaction down below.

Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment